Feb 28, 2010

Some things, just never change.



So last night I attended my bff [shari jade's] sweet 16!
Alot of the ladies there were looking on point and as I looked at their outfits I realized a few things that will NEVER go out of style...
& that's off the shoulder tops, strapless dresses, BAD heels, and of course the little black dress!
Below are some girls wearing a few of the key things that will NEVER go out of style..

Menswear. Patterns. & Bright colors


above, Briana Myrie from 3GM wears a blazer from Victoria's Secret PINK which I love, I'm so glad these came back in style and it's a look almost anyone can pull off. Also she wears VERY detailed leggings from Forever 21 with lots of color to give her ensemble a very edgy look, and tops it off with brown booties or oxfords that you can find in Urban Outifitters or Bakers.

Chanel.

Mayo W., obviously is wearing a Chanel logo tee paired with a solid black mini and sweet peep toe heels.

Form fitting Tops & Dresses.


above, Whitney Crowley also from 3gm wears a formfitting long sleeved dress. I gave this picture that title because I mean, need I say more? Dresses that show off our curves should and will always be appreciated...just keep it classy :)

To view the featured girls and the rest of the group of 3GM visit their website at www.3girlsandamic.com !

No comments: