May 22, 2010

LOOKBOOK.NU

                                       I thought I saw a Putty Tat!
by Virgin J., 28 year old vintage lover fashion blogger model from Montrose, Tx.
Top Hat.//Piano Keys.
by Shareen R., 24 year old Vintage Maven from Miama, Fl.
Miu Miu platforms at my feet.
by Chiara F., 23 year old Student blogger and life lover from Milano
by Michele C., 28 year old Fashion Designer from Nice
Hey ho lets go!
by Florence N., 17 year old pirate from the Caribbean
American retro leggings and blue Balenciaga
by Chiara F., 23 year old Student blogger and life lover from Milano
Above are some of my favorite outfits from lookbook.nu
I love coming on here during my free time to see all of the different looks from females as well as males all over the world. This is a great site to go on when you need a little inspiration or just want to see what other people are wearing. I've been scrolling through their looks for the past 2hrs and could be on here ALL day if I had the time :/
OHH, and I also recently applied to join this website (its an invitational only community) so if I hear back from the people I'll definitely be keeping you all updated. Hopefully you all will see me on there one day!
Stay fabulous
-xoxo
heidimonroe

No comments: