Jun 29, 2010

Ahhhhh....Retail Therapy.


Today I went to Perimeter Mall with some of my friends, and can I please ask..why was customer service at the mall terrible today? Anyways, I ended up getting a retractable eyeshadow brush from Sephora (a makeup store) for my mom, which she loveeees. After I stood in line for what felt like an hour for this little brush, I went to Bath&Body Works. Their having a great sale! I've been needing some of their C.O Bigelow Mentha lipgloss so I got a tube of that in "Barely Nothing" which really is barely nothing:/ along with some "Sweet Pea Forever" hand lotion for about 6 bucks! I was really happy to finally spend $6 on lipgloss because I usually end up spending about 20 in mac -____- (sue me)
My next stop was Lenox:)) OMG I need a job B A D. First off, Betsey Johnson has about 5 bags I want, a really cute watch, and some heels. Then I went to Abercrombie&Fitch, they had really cute bandeau bikini tops which I plan on getting, and some shorts. After a little window shopping I finally broke down and bought some really comfortable slip on's, some stuff from Victoria's Secret, and I think that's it?? Ohhh yeaaa, and I bought some Rimmel London lipstick. Its reallllly cute on me:) LOL





-xoxo
heidimonroe

No comments: