Jun 1, 2010

“As we speed along this endless road to the destination called who we hope to be, I can't help but whine, 'Are we there yet?'”

You know, I've never had a summer vacation as relaxing as this one without going out of town. Not having to walk the hallways of a high school filled with drama queens, posers, jocks, and your typical "I'm cool but I don't do sh..." peons is the best feeling in the world. lol. Although I have been relaxing & enjoying myself that is no excuse for not blogging. *apologizes*
    Anyways, I've come to the realization that I'm in love with S.J.P better known as Carrie Bradshaw from "Sex and the City". I looove her character. I started watching this show when I was in like elem. school... lol yea i know, i was a bit young, huh? Although I had NOTHING in common with the ladies, I enjoyed watching to see their outfits. *rolls eyes* typical fashionista in the making ;)

-p.s.
     Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe & Charlotte 'Rose'

xoxo heidimonroe


cMac photography

No comments: