Nov 14, 2010

This weekend has been soo relaxing, although I wish I wasn't sick:/
its cool though, sitting here sipping my tea (since coffee stunts your growth and lord knows I need to get taller)-lol, flipping through the pages of this TeenVogue <3
-mmmmm:) lol

ANYWAYS, the UK's hottest online fashion store ASOS.com is coming to the U.S., so now we can all have that effortless, edgy London street style we've been trying so hard to achieve. They have 1500 new items a week, and feature over 800 brands! That's way more than enough to make your look complete..also they feature an online outlet, with products that have up to 70% off..OH and did I mention there's FREE shipping.. I think i'm already in love..


Lauren "LC" Conrad returns to television!

Lauren Conrad's yet to be titled new documentary-style reality show will feature hundreds of screaming fans at one of her book signings. Unlike The Hills or Laguna Beach the show won't be revolving about her personal life, but around her fashion life, and her journey with her clothing line. Keep an eye out for that later on this year!

Fashion At Work

From style icon to now fashion designer, the London native Alexa Chung would describe her style as a "melting pot" of tomboy, schoolgirl, festival fan, and Betty Draper?? lol whatever that is, I can't wait to get my hands on something, I've been in love with her effortless brit style, since she first blessed us with her gangly frame on MTV.



To keep in contact with me, follow me on twitter! @bonniexmonroe
email me or find me on fb: bahiti2409@aol.com






No comments: