Jan 18, 2012

Polyvore

So i'm currently in the middle of doing a lot of things right now, therefore this is going to be very short and sweet! I recently (like an hour ago) joined Polyvore and created an account so that I could put together my own looks and share them with you all. It's also another great way for you all to see my perspective on how to wear different items or simply get inspiration for an outfit. Below is the very first look I put together inspired by Solange Knowles. So if you have a certain "look" or item you'd like me to put together email me!! I really need you all to start communicating with me, I don't bite. I'll be posting 1-2 looks throughout the week so be sure to check in or if you're a friend of mine on facebook or follow me on twitter (@_susieboujee) keep an eye out in case I update about it. Ummm...*thinks about what else to say*...Oh! Also, i'm looking to do some more networking. So if you know of any events going on in Atl, have your own little business, or whatever please let me know! Alright thats it,
bye kittens :-*.
To contact me about inquiries, submissions, questions, etc email me at bahiti2409@aol and be sure to put "BLOG/PROJECTBAHITI" in the subject line or i'll scroll right past it.

No comments: