- Neutrals: While bright and vibrant colors have taken charge for the past couple seasons it's time to bring it down a notch...or two. Neutrals such as black, white, and gray have been spotted all over the runways for Fashion Week.
- Over the Knee Boots: The infatuation of the "boot sandal" continues this fall with over the knee boots. This trend pairs great with a basic skinny jean, leather leggings, or skater skirt.
- Slouchy pants: My dreams have finally came true, it's now "fashionable" to wear pajama like clothes. If you're lazy like me but still like to look cute and comfortable you're probably just as excited (lol). Opt for slouchy pants that are narrow at the ankle and high waist. They pair great with heels, a large handbag, and a simple top.
- Statement Outerwear: Statement making outerwear has made a comeback and is even better than before (bold furs, over-sized parkas, cool leathers). Don't be afraid to experiment with colors, lengths, and textures, but be sure to keep everything else simple if doing so.
- Hats: Hats are no longer just for bad hair days this season. With fedoras, floppy knits, beanies, and even baseball caps the options are endless.
- Leopard: Just when we thought animal print was done it's been revived! Have fun playing with different colors but DON'T over do it.
- Leather: Going on 3 seasons leather is here to stay. Use it for a sporty, edgy, or even chic look...just please no full leather on leather outfits.