Feb 23, 2011

23 things you may not know about me..

1. idk what i'd do without my iPhone



2. I've had the same red polish on my toes for a month o_0


3. I have a slight case of clausterphobia :/


4. I'm currently hiding in the office from my mom so I don't have to take pepto b.


5. I enjoy eating baby food


6. I got kicked off model mayhem lmao!


7. I use tanning lotion in the summer/winter


8. I have ocd


9. I have a pitbull named "lala"


10. I'm not anti-social, just kinda shy!


11. I'm on a steak & fish strike..but salmon, veggies, & potatoes have been on my mind *licks lips*


12. I'm terrified of the dark :/


13. I'm NOT rich.lol


14. cupcakes are the FASTEST way to my <3 !


15. I want to attend uga, scad, clark, parsons, howard, or ga state for fashion marketing/merchandise & journalism


16. I secretly want a tattoo on the inside of my lip *shifty eyes*


17. I <3 thrift stores. found a pair of fendi's once for a price you wouldn't believe o_0


18. I got a couple wet wipes in case a bum try to touch me..EW. loll


19. my hair is curly, but I wouldn't dare wear it to school


20. I don't wear fake eyelashes, mine are just really long :) *bats eyelashes*lol


21. I've been the same size since 7th grade


22. I don't like chicken


23. word around town is i'm boomin' (:


^.^ mmm

 
i love asians!

 

 

 

 
^agreed

 
can I wear my hair like this w/ out cutting it?

 
:o

 

 

 

No comments: