Jun 28, 2011

My New Obsession: Lita's


Something that i've been looking at for a few months now are a brand of shoes called Jeffrey Campbell. The brand is straight out of the heart of Los Angeles and is based around vintage inspirations, runway trending and the grind of daily life. Jeffrey Campbell is without a doubt, becoming one of the hottest shoe brands this summer. They specialize in oxfords, boots, heels, sandals, and flats. But their heels are my favorite! Hopefully I can get a pair (maybe for my birthday *hint hint) lol or once someone finally hires me i'll spoil myself with a pair..or two! The shoes are pretty pricey (ranging between $100-$300) but are well worth it. Besides, no other shoes are like them and the designs are all very vintage but young and fun at the same time. Their not available in malls, but if you live in Ga you can get them at the stores which i'll list below. For the rest of you non ATLiens just check out http://www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com/retailers/ for locations in your area and more! If you're not able to get these in stores their also available online at polyvore, UO, revolve clothing, and more.
Atlanta Locations
BBL Pappagallo-Birmingham
Pella
Shoefly-Albany
Sole Shoes & Accessories

Below are a FEW of my favorite pairs of Lita's from Jeffrey Campbell..






















No comments: