Sep 11, 2011

2011 Favorite Pieces

Amica Bracelets
    I love the beading and colors of these Amica bracelets. They can be worn
        with a simple t-shirt, button up, or a sexy blazer and skinny jeans. This line 
       of jewelry is a great mix between vintage, bohemian, and chic; all things that
        I love. You can catch celebs like Angela Simmons, Eva Marcel-Pigford,
Ashanti, Lil' Wayne, and many more wearing these.
Chunky Heels

                                       Chunky heels are a must have for this year! They're great
for dressing up an outfit or dressing it down. These are
great for afternoon shopping with the girls or a night out in midtown.
Besides, they're super comfy and easy to walk in!
Rose Gold Watches
Rose Gold watches are a great way to make a statement 
without doing too much. I've never really been
into watches since most women's watches
are always so small and feminine. But now that women
have been doing men's wear its expanded our accessories. 
These are super sexy and can be worn with almost anything.
Purple Lipstick
I'm usually not a fan of lipstick colors other than pink, red, or brown.
But purple has really grown on me over the past couple of months. 
Like many other colors it's something you can wear for a dramatic
look or just something simple and sexy. It comes in all shades
and can look great on almost any complexion.
Feather Earrings

                           Feathers in general have been making their way into many people's closets
this season. They come in a plethora of colors, lengths, and shapes.
For me personally, I like wearing feathered earrings that are bold but not too much
since I have a smaller face and medium-length hair.
Maxi Skirts
I never thought i'd see the day that i'd willingly wear 
a skirt that comes down to my ankles. But worn with the right top 
and shoes this trend can be very young and sexy. I personally
would stick to chiffon one's that are one color and not very bright.

No comments: