Mar 3, 2012

Such a show off..

Earlier last week Rihanna made an appearance on Jonathan Ross' chat show which aired in the UK. Rihanna appeared to be dressed from head to toe in Boy London Gear. And as much as I hate labels sometimes, I loved this outfit! I'm not a big fan of designers putting their monogram/label on an entire outfit, but Rihanna definitely pulled the look off, plus I'm sure she gave the line A LOT of advertisement! As much as I love providing you all with information on how/where to get these products, the turtleneck and skirt worn by the pop princess was specially made for her by the UK clothing line. However, the snapback she wore is available online here for 30 british pounds, which is about 50 USD. Everything on the site is reasonable (nothing over $100) which makes me proud to see that someone of her...financial $tatus would promote and actually wear a line like this. But, this is the same person who enjoys riding the tube (train) when she visits London. Anyways, below are some pictures of Rihanna's outfit as well as other items I found from the site.
-xox.
For all inquiries please email me: bahiti2409@aol.com








No comments: