Jun 15, 2012

Color blocking is the season's newest and most popular trend. And best of all, anyone can do it!  You may have seen people color blocking anything from their tops and bottoms to my personal favorite, heels!  This is definitely one of my favorite trends so far this season because it can be worn anytime anywhere, whether in the office or a night out with the girls. Now some of you may be wondering "what exactly is color blocking??" Color blocking is combining different colors that support and compliment each other on the color wheel. However, you're not limited to just what's on the color wheel, adding shades of neon or neutrals has also became very popular. Color blocking can be something very simple and chic, or  if you're daring and want an edgy look, try mixing it with different prints, patterns, and textures. I've put together a few outfits (above)  each one based off of a pair of color blocked heels I found. If you like these outfits be sure to "like" the set, comment, or even follow me on polyvore. Also, check out some of my previous sets www.polyvore.com/armonic

xox.
Armoni

No comments: