Jul 24, 2014

Lila's

So the other day I was out running errands, submitting resumes and looking for an outfit for a listening party later that evening. It had been a while since I was able to shop the way that I used to at my favorite stores so I decided to go to one of my favorite areas, Little Five Points for a little retail therapy. 
 
One of my first stops when I come to this area is usually Cherry-Bomb, but to my surprise the store relocated and was replaced by another trendy boutique who's artwork on the building immediately caught my eye (i'm still not quite sure if it's always been there). 

The name of the store is Lila Shoes and while they do focus on women's footwear, they also have some amazing apparel. Lila's has something for every woman ranging between the ages of 18-30+ depending on what you are looking for and prices range from about $30-$300. I was really amazed at how they were able to have something for the woman who is classy but still wants to be sexy and edgy, and the woman who is not afraid to be different and go above and beyond with her look. Most times, boutiques in Atlanta carry a lot of the same items but this store only carries a few of each item so you're sure not to have the same thing as every other girl in the party (we've all seen it happen).
                  
                 
                  
                 
I ended up being really pressed for time so I didn't have time to continue looking the way that I wanted to but I definitely will be making a trip back very soon! Since the listening party started pretty early in the evening and was at a restaurant/lounge I kept it simple with an oversized LA tank from Cotton on/ Gap distressed denim jeans/ Fab'rik wedge booties/ HM gold chain/ Steve Madden handbag.
               
               
               













No comments: