Aug 27, 2014

In a Material World

Fall semester has officially started for me and I am extremely excited about what this year is going to bring to me. It's my junior year so the pressure to start getting things in line for my career and furthering my education is really piling on! Some of the courses I am taking this semester include wardrobe styling, visual merchandising, retail management, and a few others. While these classes sound very fun and glamorous, they are hard work nonetheless and are going to require a lot of my time, attention, and creativity but i'm up for the challenge! Here's my OOTD from a couple days ago, and I hope everyone is having a great first or second week back to school.
-xox.







Bodysuit: Material Girl/ Shorts: American Apparel/ Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments: