If you have been to the mall lately you will notice stores are beginning to put out some of their fall/winter items for customers to begin purchasing. I personally live in a city where the weather is extremely bipolar. One day you could be in short shorts and the next be sporting a parka jacket, which is why I thought it was so important to do this post! I cringe at the site of seeing non ATLiens (is that even a word?) wearing things that look absolutely ridiculous because of their uncertainty about the weather and how to transition over. But don't get me wrong, some of you from Georgia still look completely confused (as if the weather app isn't literally at the palm of your hands). Besides, we all want to get the most out of our summer wardrobe! Here are some of my tips!
- Throw a cardigan or blazer over your favorite summer tank for when it's a little chilly.
- A sleeveless fur vest paired with a long sleeve shirt can take a maxi dress or skirt from summer to fall effortlessly.
- Add a pair of opaque tights under a pair of black shorts.
- Slide on a cute jacket with a sleeveless or short sleeved romper and a pair of flats to keep warm.
- Pair booties and a light chunky knit sweater with a pair of your favorite denim cutoffs.