Feb 9, 2010

"Valentine's Day" Premiere: Red carpet event



So for the past 15 minutes i've been tuning into the red carpet event for the premiere of the new Movie Valentine's Day starring celebs like the teen heart throb Taylor Lautner, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Garner, George Lopez, Ashton Kutcher, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift and many more.
Anywho, I wanted to discuss some of the ensembles I spotted and they were either fabulous....or just a complete wreck. Anne Hathaway, FABULOUS. She wore a stunning sapphire feathered cocktail dress by Marchesa. She accessorized by wearing Garrard by Georgina Chapman diamond feather earrings and a Roger Viver black jewel encrusted clutch (my fave type of bag!)although her double platform shoes were well, a BIT much. Next, my favorite of all the starlets at the event was Jessica Alba. She usally goes for the simple look but tonight she went "retro" and opted for a emerald green Proenza Schouler mini, paired with green and brown stacked platforms, this risk definitely paid off for her.:) Now for my don'ts....smh I don't know what Jennifer Garner was thinking bt this look was not her! She wore a strapless Valentino cocktail dress, towering heels, and natural locks. This look might'e worked for a Beyonce' or one of the Kardashians, but the dress is practically falling off of her (or the hemming is crooked) and the "I just rolled out of bed look" is not for her...I don't know mayb its just me, to check out photos and much more on the event go to www.marieclaire.co.uk or www.thefashionpolice.net


No comments: