Aug 22, 2011

Millionaire(ess).


Ok so the title for this post really doesn't have anything to do with much of anything. Today after an appointment I went over to Lenox for some lunch and ran into a guy who owned his own business. Long story short, he gave me advice on how to accomplish my dreams, become successful, and become a millionaire one day. He gave me some great advice, although  I was a bit weirded out when he asked when I'd be turning
18-_-. lol
 Anyways, It's already the third week of school and I couldn't be more excited! I'm so happy about being a senior and anxious to see all of the blessings I have ahead of me in my life. It's time I make a name for myself in this world and get started on what I've been dreaming about since I was in second grade. I don't have much going on right now besides a photo shoot this weekend for a local photographer who's asked me to be his spokesmodel, applying to some colleges soon, and hopefully getting some $$ along the way. lol





No comments: