Mar 17, 2014

Stuck...

So although this is technically a fashion blog there will be a few (or more) times that I will post something totally irrelevant about other things since writing is usually the best way for me to express myself and let go of some emotional tension/stress. This past year it seems like I've been really UNinspired in pretty much all aspects of my life. I've barely been blogging, I have no urge to attend class (although I still do), and my design/art book and paintings have been cornered into a bag in my closet since some time last year. I'm not sure if it's just life, and I'm going through that really annoying stage that you go through in college and your 20's where you just want to be left alone and sleep all day but  I wish it'd go away. Like I feel like i'm just alive, doing what I'm "expected" or supposed to do but not really living...if that makes sense? Living an average life full of routine just simply isn't for me and it never was. For those of you reading who may be a family member/friend of mine no I'm not depressed (rolls eyes) I just feel like I need more adventures, spontaneity, and a few more awesome people to share it with. Now don't get me wrong, I know that I am very blessed and am so thankful for everything and everyone in my life that loves and supports me, however, it's really to the point where I just want to pack up and go on a vacation for a couple weeks where I can't be reached and nothing or nobody matters. Perhaps this summer I'll start a new journey....